Bevboard

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

I know Pepsi Edge got the boot. But, I was the store over the weekend and all the C2 was done. Didn't see a space for it. Is it already disappering?

Only two stores in my parts still sell it. And I'm sure they only have a week or two left on them.
    Anita

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

It's not a question of if, just when. Coke has more diet versions of its product than regular ones.

I really like(d) C2. I hope they keep it around. Maybe coke should cut one of its diet versions instead. why do we need Diet Coke, Diet Coke with Splenda, and Zero? I like the idea of a half-calorie drink that tastes almost as good as the original. C2 was that.

Not enough consumers agreed with that sentiment though. C2 and Pepsi Edge just didn't bring in the sales they were hoping for. I'm fortunate in that I can still get Edge (which I like) around here and have been stocking up while I still can find it. I still see C2 in some stores as well. I only tried C2 once and wasn't that impressed, but then again I don't like Coke much.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

We were out of C2 for a while, and we were told it was done. But then we got some more 2 liters back in. So who knows.

i still see c2 in 2liters and 12pk cans in michigan
    woot woot

Now we're being told it is discontinued -- at least in our area, in Maryland. Same with Diet Coke w/ Lemon.

For some reason the Food Lion near my house got some in all of a sudden last week. I guess they're just filling in spaces everywhere so they can get rid of it!
    Anita

I would agree with you.
    I bet your local Coke bottler produced what ever remaining syrup (C2 mixture) and what ever cans and fridge packs they had remaining. I also bet they gave their retailers a mark down which they may have not passed down to the consumer.

This way the bottler is able to make a smaller profit or break even.

[ 09-05-2005, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]