Bevboard

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Since most everyone here is probably very aware of what they like and don't like in beverages, I was wondering if anyone has water preferences.

I tend to have very sensitive tastebuds, because I can rarely drink straight tap water unless it's been purified.

And I also won't even touch bottled spring water, because the salt is usually overpowering for me.

The ultimate water for me is straight-up distilled water, but you can only buy that in gallon jugs at grocery stores.

Quick runner ups are Dasani and Aquafina, because they're purified.

Any water preferences?

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

I like zephryhills.. but I also really like my ESpring Water purifier. Everything has a funny taste to me or that nasty clorine taste
    Kyle Pitts

ramonazo Guest

My answer definetely is...

[ 08-19-2005, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

I like Ice Mountain which is owned by Nestle.
    In my area the are at least 3 other of brands from the same spring source.

I agree some spring waters are salty and have an after taste. I always read the label looking for the source. I also like Dansai and Walmart purified water. Aquafina is ok in a pinch but I will not buy it. I just do not enjoy it as much.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Down the road from the farmhouse I grew up in was a natural spring below a cow pasture. The farmer hammered a pipe into the ground and the water flowed out the pipe. MMMMMMmmmmmm. That was the best water. People used to come from miles around and fill up jugs. (The cows made it good!)

I have a friend who has a medium sized spring fed lake in Onterio Canada. Only her family and a large population of rainbow trout use the lake.
    She told me that they drink the lake water fresh out of the lake. She said it tastes great.

I can relate to your spring water story.

I've always been keen to Aquafina or deer park water
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

Mountain Valley Spring Water in the 1.0L glass bottle! Best water I have ever tasted.
    banned

nothin better than TAP WATER. Straight from your nearest sink
    I Love Soda!

the only thing tap water is good for around here is washing dishes or clothes in. My family as well as myself do not really have a preference other than I do not care for Dasani, it tends to have a salty taste IMO.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.