Bevboard

Thread: Cocio Samples

I've noticed that there has been interest in folks wanting to try Cocio chocolate milk. I don't know quite what to expect from this, but...For people who are not in areas that Cocio is currently sold, like The Doomite in New Mexico, I will send you samples to try. Send me an e-mail.

how much is the cost? I would be quite interested to try anything new and the reviews seem to be good. avery_lund@hotmail.com is my addy.

-Avery
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

Cost is nothing. It's not gonna be a case, just a few bottles to try. Unless you wanna pay...

Jamin, got your recent box; thank you very much! I'll write you a bit more soon; just gotta get through the next 3 days of intense work. I really like the Danish bottle!!!

And honestly, a very prominent movie star had a (can) of Cocio in his pantry which I noticed just last week upon making a delivery. I was really impressed.
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

Cocio,
    Just sent you an e-mail with my address in it. Once again, thanks for letting us have a taste of your product. The Doomite Is Out!
    The Doomite\'s top 3 Beverages: 1. Jones Cream Soda/Sam\'s Choice Red Tornado, 2. Big Red Soda, and 3. Henry Weinhard\'s Root Beer!

I'll take a taste.