Bevboard

has anyone else ever tried some of this stuff? It's gotta be some of the best cola i've ever had. I found it in a local liquor store when i went looking for bawls.

Yes it is a very good Cola, one of the best. I rate it with Double Cola, Mexican Coke, And Red Rock Cola. It tastes similar to Red Rock.
    THUS SAITH THE KANKING: If it's not in an Aluminum can, It should go in the garbage can!

I like it too. Trader Joe's now carries Boylans. I grab a cold one and drink it on the way home if I go there to pick up a few things.

Throw me off the board. I tried some and once again found I dislike product with cane sugar.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

I've bought it before, but I wasn't too impressed with it. I thought that the cola flavoring wasn't all that strong. You could definitely taste the sugar, but the cola was a little too generic tasting. It reminded me of IBC's old Cherry Cola flavor. It had the same weak cola flavor, but heavy on the sweetner.

If there was a comeback award for a brand, I'd vote for Boylan's. They've been around forever. Yet, in the last three months or so, I've seen it on a variety of class-of-trade shelves. bodega's to mass market.
    Ubiquity: Thy name is Inko.