Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

OMG, I just found this in LA.

[img]http://[/img]

I tried the Cherry Garcia.

I am not sure of other flavors, this is the only 1 they had. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have heard there might B 3 flavors.

I took a Camera Phone Pic. of my bottle, But I am not sure how 2 post it here.

[ 07-26-2006, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

Yes we are about to release it here too, I don't remember the other two flavors but Pepsi is putting them out here.

Leave it to Pepsi to come up with stellar non carb products! The three flavors of Ben & Jerry's are:

Cherry Garcia
    Chunky Monkey
    Chocolate Fudge Brownie

In SoCal, they were released on July 17th...not sure if its the same for the rest of the country.

rackitup - what did you think of the Cherry Garcia?

C Store Cat. Man.,

I loved it.

I drank it semi frozen, the cap and back label say "shake well, serve cold, do not freeze", I do not know if freezing it breaks down the flavor or what.

I also noticed my bottle expires Dec 11th 2006,
    pretty short shelf life.

Every time I C A new Pepsi item I think of the small Pepsi warehouse in Portland, and wonder where they R going 2 put it,LOL.

I just saw some in a freshly packed Pepsi cooler. The only flavors they had were Gerry Garcia and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

They also had a Starbucks Double Shot "light" version in there. That is the first I have see n of that.
    The reason I was there----Aquafina Sparkling Berry Burst!!!!!!
    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
    Leave it to Pepsi to come up with stellar non carb products!

Unfortunatly these are not stellar. I do not think they will live past the initial shipment, let alone be around for reorder when the first shipment goes out of date, same with the milk chillers.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Originally posted by rackitup:
    C Store Cat. Man.,

I loved it.

I drank it semi frozen, the cap and back label say "shake well, serve cold, do not freeze", I do not know if freezing it breaks down the flavor or what.

I also noticed my bottle expires Dec 11th 2006,
    pretty short shelf life.

Every time I C A new Pepsi item I think of the small Pepsi warehouse in Portland, and wonder where they R going 2 put it,LOL.
    Freezing something in a glass bottle doesn't have much to do with breaking down flavor it has more to do with breaking the GLASS bottle.

Since when is 6 months a short shelf life? The six months shelf life is one of the selling points.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Were in LA can I find this. My wife and I are driving down there in Mid-Late August for a cruise out of Long Beach. I want to find a bottle of this and give it a try.

Ron - I know Chevrons will carry it (look for it near Frappuccino) as well as AMPM's that have a front register cooler.

Originally posted by the saint:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
    Leave it to Pepsi to come up with stellar non carb products!

Unfortunatly these are not stellar. I do not think they will live past the initial shipment, let alone be around for reorder when the first shipment goes out of date, same with the milk chillers. </font>[/QUOTE]I think the idea of a Ben & Jerry's beverage is outstanding and Pepsi was smart to jump on this partnership. These products are creating the most buzz amongst retailers that I've seen since Code Red. EVERY account that we've presented to wants to carry Ben & Jerry's. I think time will tell, but a great "concept" in my mind.