Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello all, this is by far my FAVORITE site, and i have just registered. I was wondering if anyone in here was interested in purchasing a few of my sodas. I have (1 of each listed)

12 pack of Dr Pepper Red Fusion & 1 2L
    12 pack of Pepsi Holiday Spice
    12 pack of Pepsi Blue
    12 pack of Mountain Dew Pitch Black (1&2)
    20 oz Pepsi edge
    20 oz Original formula Wild Cherry pepsi

All of the sodas listed are in AMAZING condition, and i will provide pictures if needed. Please contact my e-mail- mxzebrax@hotmail.com if you are interested.
    Ex- pepsi deliverer

I wouldn't mind having the Red Fusion, especially the 12-pack box itself since I don't have one.

How much would you charge for each of those sodas, or the 12-pack boxes by themselves (hopefully)?

If it's your favorite site, then you would know that there is a classified ads section.

Well i figured more people would be able to see what i had to say in the forums, cuz personally i know that i hardly ever see the classified. but as far as the prices for the sodas go, I would have to hear an offer. Cuz honestly i'm not sure what i would ask, but so you know, i would definatley NOT want to open the box. I am interested in selling the whole 12 pack.
    Ex- pepsi deliverer

In other words " I want to advertise and sell something but do not want to place an ad" " I would rather post in 9 different forums and take up space"
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

Geeze, honestly i'm sorry. i really didn't think it would be a big deal. I only did it in 3 forums. I just thought there was a market for the stuff. I'm just as avid a soda collector as everyone else, and i thought someone would be interested in it. I won't post ne more. Really i didn't mean to be like... shady or whatever, i just thought someone would want the stuff more than me... REALLY didn't mean to push anyone's buttons...
    Ex- pepsi deliverer

I only have the ones i listed too by the way, so i'm not some sleaze bag trying to sell and pay rent...
    Ex- pepsi deliverer

Well, when you come here and right out of the box, your first post is spam, selling something, what do you expect?

sorry, for reals. i just didn't know where else i could go and get it sold
    Ex- pepsi deliverer

My two cents.
    For the items you have listed for sale,you would be better served by using E-Bay.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba