Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vanilla Coke 1/2 Liter 6packs.

Cube's of Squirt. I think it's made by CCE-Chicago, it was the kids from rolling meadows, Ill next door that brought them. Then they also had a flat of Dr P in the 6packs and then it was shrinkwrapped around it with a vibrant Dr P colored platic. very interesting.

Also, since I now work at a beer distributor in East Lansing, Molson is coming out with 28 pack bottles for sam's club. Also, Milwaukee's Worst (or the beast as we call it) has a new special reserve package, it's the worst fake microbrew ever.

Has anyone ever seen "Niagara" energy drink? it's in a thin blue bottle, real dark, bawl's colored bottle. i didn't try it, i figured i'd throw it by you guys first. it said it was an aphrodisiac as well. I also found some Hanks and Dog NSuds and Sioux City for the first time in forever. It was good to have some good rootbeers to try.

Take care all and have a good evening.
    woot woot

I went through Southern Maryland and Northeastern Virginia the other day, and I have to say I really didn't see much out of the ordinary. Saw Old Towne at a 7-11, from RC-Chicago. Peachy Peach is what I bought.. Not too bad. I also mentioned I got a bottle of Carver's Ginger Ale, pretty good stuff. Also brought home some Northern Neck Ginger Ale. Seems as if Coca-Cola has bought this brand out. It was bottled by CCE Mid-Atlantic, in Richmond.

Funny thing is, Northern Neck Coca-Cola actually contracts Mid-Atlantic canners to can their ginger ale (as well as all their other cans) and they buy their 2 liters, 1 liters, and half-liter six packs from Richmond.

Oh.. And while I was in Southern Delaware right after Red Fusion came out, I saw cubes of that down there.. And Central Coke sells Pibb Xtra in cubes.

Did you see Deleware Punch in Deleware? It's called DELEWARE Punch, after all, not New Jersey Punch or Idaho Punch.

Heck no, I can't find that stuff anywhere around here. There aren't even any Coke bottlers in Delaware anymore. northern Delaware is from Philadelphia, and southern Delaware is from Maryland.

I see some of those things myself in Eastern Michigan.

COOL YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME FOR THE EIGHT TIME.

if he's really from eastern michigan, that's so sad. so so sad. and it would explain alot

oh well, go eagles!
    woot woot

I was in Nelsonville OH. and saw a c-store selling 12oz pet bottles for 4/$1. Double cola, Ski and something called Sample. I dropped .25 on a Ski. I think the code date was circa 1980. It tasted like cobweb.

I've tried Double Cola too. There's a certain kind of taste that Coke develops when it goes flat - Double Cola has a lot of that flavor. I'm sure some people like it, but it just wasn't for me. I'd love to try some Ski, though. And Cherry Ski.