Bevboard

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: CCE Plant Codes

Where is Canada Dry found still under Coke?

What is Ale-8-1? Never heard of it before....

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    Where is Canada Dry found still under Coke?

What is Ale-8-1? Never heard of it before....
    Canada dry is found by plant OZ (Missouri), and I believe it is still sold out east from Coke as well.

Ale 8 1 is Kentucky's soft drink...a very unique Ginger Ale, I can tell ya that much. its website is ale81 dot com and you will find it in much of kentucky and parts of Ohio.

Yes, Canada Dry still is sold by CCE in Altoona, PA. CCE however dropped it in most of the rest of Herbco territory, but has kept it on board in Altoona. In Johnstown, they have both Seagram's and Canada Dry, telling me they're working on getting rid of Canada Dry.

I take it Ale-8-1 takes the place of Seagram's and what not in KY.

I don't recall seeing another ginger ale along with Ale-8-1 in the CCE territories I was in. You can check on their website for the various distributors of their product. I know that they do distribute it themselves in their core markets in central Kentucky. I've seen their trucks.

So, nobody has any idea of where WK is?

Where I live in NY Canada Dry is carried by Coke.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Canada Dry is sold by CCE in their New England division. I believe they also sell it in Canada.

fusion, you're right. and pepsi has schweppes.
    woot woot

Anybody know of CCE codes for Canada? On the Coke glass refillables I brought home from PEI is a code like this: date - initials, RV-a letter. The Vanilla Coke bottle I have is coded MR2403RVC. All of the bottles have the letters "RV " after the exp date. I would love to know where this plant is. My guess is somewhere in New Brunswick or Nova Scotia. This plant, wherever it is, puts out 335 and 750 ml refillable glass bottles. Doesn't that sound nice??
    Drink responsibly....drink soda!

Somehow, a can of Sprite from production facility LW made it from Texas to Maryland.. not sure how, I saw it in the damage section in the back of a store. It is definately Texas, because they were advertising some amusement park in South Padre Island.

Originally posted by fusion:
    Somehow, a can of Sprite from production facility LW made it from Texas to Maryland.. not sure how, I saw it in the damage section in the back of a store. It is definately Texas, because they were advertising some amusement park in South Padre Island.
    Same for Red Flash I got not too long ago.