Bevboard

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: CCE Plant Codes

Just bringing this to the top, with the recent question about code FL. Maybe it's Great Falls, Montana? And I think SY may actually be Charlotte, NC (the facility is called Snyder)

Originally posted by fusion:
    Just bringing this to the top, with the recent question about code FL. Maybe it's Great Falls, Montana? And I think SY may actually be Charlotte, NC (the facility is called Snyder)
    I got a couple new ones:

SC = (Denver of some sort!?) => NOW RUNS FRIDGE PACK
    SA = (Another Denver one!?)

WI is confirmed to be Wichita KS.

I can confirm there is indeed a production facility located in Denver. Who knows what the codes mean, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I think that

SY is Charlotte (CCBCC)
    RE is CCBCC's Roanoke, VA facility
    BB is South Atlantic Canners, Bishopville, SC (which is managed by CCBCC under a long term agreement).

I see FL in michigan but it is only a 1L plant. DJ Brian above said that he had seen FL in north carolina. why would 1L from great falls, montana be in Michigan and north carolina?

all of our 20oz, 2L etc... are all either GR or DT in michigan, but the 1L are FL. now, there might be a TC (traverse city) plant for northern lower michigan, and maybe FL is in the upper peninsula of michigan, but last i knew, there was this crazy coop canner that did everything up there from coke to a&w root beer and what not.
    woot woot

Great Falls was just a guess. There was an article in the CCE newsletter about Great Falls winning some quality control awards for production and distribution, the first facility to ever do so.

The caps of these FL one liters.. do they say something to the effect of "Bottled by a member of the CCE bottling group" If so, they're part of CCE, if not, they might just be a co-op bottler.

hey fusion...the FL caps are all cce.

SY bottled the 16 oz cans (i guess canned then) for the red wings champs series. that would make sense then because NC has had 16oz tall boys for a while.

i bet they were pissed because the red wings beat the hurricanes! i love irony! hahahahahahahahahahaha.

as for the red wings 12oz cans champions edition, those came from FL.

everything else is DT, GR in michigan except for dasani.
    woot woot

also, my 8oz cans (from halloween) were produced in CV. it only has the 5 cents deposit for new hampshire and colorado...odd, because they are so close together.
    woot woot

Originally posted by RunWithDaLilGuy:
    also, my 8oz cans (from halloween) were produced in CV. it only has the 5 cents deposit for new hampshire and colorado...odd, because they are so close together.
    If Colorado has a deposit on cans, its news to me. The CO is prolly for Columbia, MO which (had!?) has a deposit on cans of 5 cents.

i just learned that on the west side (where i'm at school) the two liters are from plant FL and not GR like the 20oz, cans etc... so all 1L in the state are FL and the 2L in areas serviced by plant GR (grand rapids, michigan) are FL as well. did we ever decide where FL is?
    woot woot