Bevboard

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: CCE Plant Codes

florida is the first/last state on the east coast.

why would you be getting something so far away?

Could (FL) be Flint?

[ 03-17-2003, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

Could be. CCE has a production facility in Flint.

I am continually suprised by the amount of different products coming out of the Twinsburg, Ohio facility. So far we've received 2 liters and 1/2 liter six packs from them. I've also seen 12 pack cans from there. And the other day they sent us 20oz Dasani. Our Dasani usually comes from II (greater Pittsburgh area plant), which is a dedicated Dasani facility. Is Twinsburg a newer facility? They sure can run a lot of packages (like Richmond, VA).

you know what, i will try and find the number for cce-flint and see what they run up there. man i haven't been up north in forever to see what's shakin up there. i should go sometime this summer.

i don't remember much about the UP of michigan except that there was a co-op that did cans.
    woot woot

NP is Northampton, Mass, where Powerade, Nestea, MM Juices, Mad River, etc. are produced. There is a similar facility in Waco, Texas. These facilities are owned by Coca-Cola, not the bottlers.

Planet Java and Choglit are being produced at plant BV, which is Batavia, New York (facility is owned by a co-packer).

i saw a coca-cola building in portage, indiana. would that be a dist only or would it be a bottler too? i went through illinois, saw fridge packs out of RX (chicago regional/old herbco).
    woot woot

Coca-Cola in Portage before Herbco was a part of Chicago Coca-Cola Bottling. The downtown Chicago plant was/is MD. The suburban facilities were/are RX facilities. The facilites or lines are RX1, RX2, RX3.

CC is a non-carb/soda combo facility, in Chattanooga Tennessee, and is owned by Coca-Cola United.

The Waco, Texas facility code is WT.

I can now confirm that HG is the Hagerstown, Maryland production facility for Central Coca-Cola.

Some I am unsure of/can't confirm:

VJ - Wilsonville OR
    DD - Downey CA
    UV - Union City CA
    OL - Northlake IL (Olmarc, a copacker)

Who does Olmarc co-pack for? Where can you purchase Olmarc products?

Lots of different manufacturers in many different businesses. Coca-Cola, Mott's, Rexall-Sundown, Mead Johnson, etc.

Their site doesn't specifically mention who they copack for, but it does detail what they can copack.

Olmarc

The only Coca-Cola product I've seen associated with them is the powder form of Powerade.