Bevboard

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: CCE Plant Codes

Went to Costco today and found some interesting packaging in Indy. CCE had product in 18 pack cans from (DT) Detroit and 24-20oz bottles from (MD) Chicago, IL. Pepsi Americas had 36 can packs (packaged locally).

[ 05-29-2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

in Iowa, i found CCE prods from PA, WP, RX, PR and so forth.

nothin special really in the coke aisles.
    woot woot

Originally posted by teamtitan512:
    I was at a party and the most drinkable mixture was by far mixing all 3 together. The brown color it became was quite unappealing, but the taste was pretty good. I wonder if I started bottling it, and calling it "Trio", if it would go anywhere? I highly doubt it, but at least it would be original, a little OK-esque.
    In Concord, NC area is a 4 store chain called What-a Burger (not related to the Texas one). They have a drink called Witches Brew ( I think, its Witches something) which is a mixture of all the drinks from the fountain and I believe the counter guy said a pickle.
    ."Have a f***ing beer!" Pete Townshend 12-12-12

Yeah, but did you see the breakfast menu? What the heck is livermush? I think that's what it was called on the small breakfast menu board.

Ok, to bring this thread back on topic..

Any thoughts on code NW? We had some PET fridgepacks with that code. I beleive the caps were CCB.. but the boxes were Meadwestvaco, which leads me to believe it isn't Consolidated, but I'm not sure.

I'm also impressed with Consolidated retooling their production facilities to run all (or a large variety, anyway) packages. We've been getting PET FPs from MB (Mobile) and SY (Charlotte) in addition to some from a new line installed in SS (Silver Spring) by CCE.

I'm wondering what facilities will be running C2 8pks. I do know that BT (Baltimore) is already set up to run 18pks, which is C2's other can package. C2 won't be in 2L, though. Just 20oz for PET.

[ 05-31-2004, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: fusion ]

Originally posted by dr pepperman:
    They have a drink called Witches Brew ( I think, its Witches something) which is a mixture of all the drinks from the fountain and I believe the counter guy said a pickle.
    Now you know what a Witch Doctor is!
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

DT and FL are both set to run 18pack cans in michigan.
    woot woot

Niagara County outside of Buffalo, NY area.

here in Western Washington I have seen CV in some pop cans. But most of them are VJ (Wilsonville, OR). I haven't been looking at Coke products lately Brian

CV all the way out there? CV is Cleveland, TN. I know they've been doing the 8 oz. can lines for CCE mostly, as I've seen them here.

I'm sure I've said this before.. but I have actually been to the Cleveland plant. That place is enormous. They run everything except glass. It's a sales center, warehouse, production, and they even have a recycling center. It was Johnston Coca-Cola's big regional production facility until the CCE/Johnston merger. Now they mostly produce for Georgia and Tennessee, but some product makes its way from there to other places, too.

We used to get our 8oz cans from there until MAC started producing them. From time to time we'll get 16.9oz 6pk from them, and once we even got some 24oz 6pk from them.