Bevboard

Does anyone have a pic of the new 310ml size Coca-Cola Light and Coca-Cola Light Citra cans available in Mexico as described in this announcement on the Coke web site?

http://www2.coca-cola.com/ourcompany...02_mexico.html

Thanks

ramonazo Guest

I bought four in OXXO yesterday: Coca-Cola Light, Fanta Free, Manzana Lift Ligera and Fresca 1, I will scan them for you today...

ramonazo Guest

Here they are!!

I was surprised to see the new Coca-Cola Light logo, and if you see well, the logo it's exactly similar as the Coca-Cola zero logo, only they changed the colors of the wave...

And theres another four cans: Coca-Cola Citra Light (as you mentioned), Sprite 0, Ciel Aquarius and Nestea Light.

[ 09-03-2005, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo Guest

And also look what I found!... Ciel Dasani...

I haven't drink it yet, but when I drink it I will give my opinion about it...

Originally posted by Ramón el Coca-Colero:
    Here they are!!

I was surprised to see the new Coca-Cola Light logo, and if you see well, the logo it's exactly similar as the Coca-Cola zero logo, only they changed the colors of the wave...

And theres another four cans: Coca-Cola Citra Light (as you mentioned), Sprite 0, Ciel Aquarius and Nestea Light.
    Hello, I would be interested in one of the Coca-Cola Light cans. Can you send me a private message? Thanks!

ramonazo Guest

Here's a photo of the complete "Spacio Leve" line:

Only the Coca-Cola Light can is different than the one that appears in the pic...

[ 09-07-2005, 12:12 AM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo Guest

For those who can't see the pic, here's another photo of the Coca-Cola Light 310 ml can that I found in Mercadolibre.com

This new logo looks like the Coke zero logo but with different colors, isn't it?