Bevboard

Anyone else seen the new packaging? I've seen it on diet Sunkist fridge, diet A&W fridge, diet Canada Dry 2 liters, and diet Sunkist 20oz.

There are "bubbles" all over the packaging, in the color of the brand (Sunkist in orange, A&W in brown, green for Canada Dry).

yeah, i just started noticing it... pretty nice, imo

the new A & W bottles with the longneck look to them I just love to bad they are not glass.
    Drink soda in Glass Bottles,the way the little guy lays the smackdown on big 2\'s plasta-paradise.

From what I understand the longneck PETs are going to be company wide for all brands. OKC has been a test market for the A&W for the past year or so and sales have darn near tripled on A&W 20 ounce since the introduction of those bottles.
    If what you did yesterday still looks big, you haven't done much today.

BTW... Damn Cadbury Schweppes... Squirt Citrus haven't arrived to my town , only in the cities where Squirt is bottled by PBG... and here is bottled by Aga...

Originally posted by the saint:
    From what I understand the longneck PETs are going to be company wide for all brands. OKC has been a test market for the A&W for the past year or so and sales have darn near tripled on A&W 20 ounce since the introduction of those bottles.
    yeah, they have been around here for quite a while, at least 6 months or more, and i have seen more and more people drinking a&w. here they are on the rootbeer, diet rootbeer, and cream soda. maybe even diet cream soda...

I have seen those A&W PET bottles in the check out coolers at Woodman's. I of course would relish an ice cold A&W from a glass bottle; I do not know what it is,mental most likely but the new dark brown PET A&W bottles taste damn good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Perception may be greater than reality. LOL

[ 08-06-2006, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba