Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Now Pepsi Twist (my FAVOURITE soda) is gone. Whats next? Im sick of Pepsi canceling all the products that I love. In protest I would switch to Coke if it didnt taste like such crap.

Umm, just put a slice of lemon in your Pepsi.

Dude, try the new Diet Coke with Lime, you'll never look back. Trust me.. I'm hooked.

who told you pepsi twist was being discontinued?

ramonazo Guest

Here in Mexico, Pepsi Twist has just launched, but I think that here they deleted Mountain Dew from their product portfolio.

While Coca-Cola, they deleted a lot of products, here's the list:
    -Chispa (like Fanta, a multiple flavor soft drink)
    -Quatro (citric juice)
    -Mickey Aventuras juice and milk (the milk was made by Parmalat)
    -Kin Light (low calories flavor concentrate in powder).

Pepsi told me Twist is canceled when I called them.

I tried Diet Crap w/ Lime and it was NASTY. No suprise, its from Coke.

Putting lemon in Pepsi doesnt have anywhere near the same taste so that wont work...

I am however glad to hear that Twist has just launched in Mexico. Thats only a 2.5 hour drive from here so I may have to make a trip. I did stock up a little yesterday though.

Mmmkay. A picture of your twist. Time to get oooooover it....

Anyway, the only thing I care about that they cancelled was Pepsi Blue.

Plenty of Twist still here in PA. But it is starting to dissapear. Personally I never liked lemon Pepsi or Coke.

nice pic of ur collection. i will have to stock up too.

You're lucky too because you can go down there and get the Pepsi in the glass bottles with the cane sugar; much better than what's sold here. But you better be careful publishing the picture of your collection because the 'Pepsi Lawyers' may tell you to destroy it; same with the Twist if they disco it. They seem to have a disdain for anyone who actually is turned onto Pepsi for nostalgic reasons. I have a full bottle of Pepsi from Nepal (English on one side, Nepali on the other... super cool) and the bottle cap has the Pepsi red top and blue bottom with it written in Nepali in the middle. Funny that on the bottom it says "Bottle property of Swastik Aerated Waters Limited". I thought "that's kind of odd; the bottler is named for the Swastika" although of course the meaning over there is different from what we're used to. And then come the Pepsi lawyers and their stifling of peoples' nostalgic desire that they feel is too contrasting to their marketing of cans and plastic... brings a whole new meaning to what's written on that Pepsi bottle from Nepal.

Incidentally there's a soda site and shop right there near Phoenix that mentions how they don't sell Pepsi anymore following the threat of litigation... what is this world coming to?

Personally I think that companies like Pepsi could really do wonders for PR if they were to work with people to rekindle the enthusiasm for their brand; what better spokespeople are there than people who will pay more than double to get the brand in its original form... most companies would pray to ever have such loyal fans.

Why don't you try Bennett's Lemon Cola; it's made by an ice cream man... if you like it I'm pretty sure he'd make it just for you!!! You gotta support people like that!
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!