Bevboard

I've heard a few rumors about Coke launching a new beverage in Mexico. It's a carbonated beverage made with Fiber or from Fiber. Anyone know where I can pick some up?

Mexico.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Mmmmmmmmmm........ carbonated Metamucil!

Actually, something occured to me. Why would people in Mexico need a soft drink..... with fiber? Isn't it the land of Montezuma's Revenge? Doesn't the bad water and such pretty much result in explosive diarrhea anyway? Why would they need something to make them poop more?

ramonazo Guest

Mmm... I didn't know that

Actually, something occured to me. Why would people in Mexico need a soft drink..... with fiber? Isn't it the land of Montezuma's Revenge? Doesn't the bad water and such pretty much result in explosive diarrhea anyway?
    Hey, they're used to those bugs down there. It's when us "Gringos" drink the water when we get Montezuma's Revenge....

If your looking the mexican carbonated beverages.
    We carry Barrilitos sodas from mexico.. Mexico's #1 growing soft drink.. If your interested email me or visit our website.

info@delmaximo.com
    www.delmaximo.com
    Latin Food & Beverage Distributor\'s<br /><a href=\"http://www.Delmaximo.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.Delmaximo.com</a>