Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C2 Sales

Does anybody know how the C2 sales are doing? What about Pepsi Edge?

[ 08-27-2004, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: melloyelloluver ]

From what I have seen they can't give it away...

I've heard very middling. But that isn't stopping Coke from releasing C2 caffeine free.

From what I can tell, it has stopped them. CF C2 was supposed to be out already.

It seems to be doing pretty good down here but I did notice that shelf prices have come down since early summer. My problem is that they don't have it on the Fountain machine, I just prefer fountain over bottles.

I know we're not going to even make an attempt at CF C2...as far as sales, well for us, no we can't give the 8-pack cans away. 20 ounce sells well though, and the product is doing pretty well in vending.

Guess I was wrong about the CF.

So do you think C2 will continue to exist in some form? I hope so.

Given the weak sales of Edge, which is in traditional packaging (12pk/2L/20oz), I don't see a bright future for either of the mid-cals. I suspect they'll hang in the game a little longer so Coke can recoup some of the $$$ they spent on ads and sampling. Speaking of ads, I haven't seen any of them lately.

Coke's going to have to put it in 12pks if they hope to keep it around, in my opinion.

There were plans for a nationwide rollout of 1.5L for C2, but that's obviously been shelved due to the backlash against the 1.5 in NYC, and the weak sales of C2 overall. Our 20oz are still coming in 9/6. Not good.

i'm seeing a lot of expired c2 in back rooms while on my route for work. ithink cce is gonna runo ut of black markers from blacking out the tops to all of these things.
    woot woot

C2 20 oz. bottles are .69 universally here now from Central Coke. They only ever mark something down when they want to kill it. Say bye bye C2.