Bevboard

Thread: Squirt in NY

A local store near me in NYC now has a big display of Squirt which was NEVER in NYC before!
    ---AzRocks----

I have seen Squirt in Mexican stores - in 2 liter bottles from Illinois. I thought that was odd.

Is it being produced locally? Honickman Pepsi/Canada Dry uses their own caps.

I think I have seen two liters of this in NY. No really. Maybe 12 packs? I'd have to go down to the grocery store.

BTW... Damn Cadbury Schweppes Mexico... Squirt Citrus haven't arrived to my area , only in the cities where Squirt is bottled by PBG... and here is bottled by Aga... DAMN IT!

I'm in Rochester and we've had Squirt in 12-packs and 2 liters for a loooong time.

Well, I guess Squirt has indeed arrived in the NYC area. I saw 2-liter bottles of both regular and diet at my local A&P supermarket today, together with all the other Cadbury Schweppes sodas. I wonder if this is a response to Tropicana Twister Citrus.

I'm in good ol' Michigan, where we have had Squirt and Ruby Red Squirt for as long as I can remember. Well, we've had Ruby Red for about 10 years.. the regular stuff since I was a kid.

Originally posted by mikibacsi1124:
    Well, I guess Squirt has indeed arrived in the NYC area. I saw 2-liter bottles of both regular and diet at my local A&P supermarket today, together with all the other Cadbury Schweppes sodas. I wonder if this is a response to Tropicana Twister Citrus.
    Thats what I thought also- whatever the reason im happy!
    ---AzRocks----