Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can anyone tell me the 8% of the country who is blessed with the fact this awful product doesn't take up valuable shelf space?

The only place I can think of here is where an independent Pepsi bottler around Harrisonburg and Staunton, VA held on to 7-Up, but the DPSU bottler who controls Dr Pepper and Mountain Dew (but not RC) picked up Sierra Mist. It's universally available everywhere I've been in PA, MD, WV and VA.

I've seen it everywhere I go, but then again I never leave town

You live in Central PA right?

Harrisburg/York/Lancaster was one of the first places to see Sierra Mist in the country, as 7Up rights belong to Davis in that part of the country.

You cannot buy Sierra Mist in Broward and Palm Beach Counties in Florida. Also, I believe in downstate Illinois, Pepsi-Cola Marion does not have Sierra Mist.

Pepsi did a better job with Teem and Storm. Teem never went nationwide. Both tasted much better than Mist.

ahhh Storm the flavor was so-so but the concept was cool sorta like the anti-7up, caffinated lemon lime.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>

I only had storm one time, I wasn't too impressed with it but maybe my memory of it is a little hazy!

We actually had Sierra Mist here in the original packaging and I guess they redesigned it once it started to go national. I think we first got it in 2000 or 2001?

I remember that original packaging, it looked so much like a generic soda. I figured when they changed the logo soon after to the current one that sales were doomed and that it would be short lived. Guess not...

So Marion, IL Pepsi has what for a lemon lime? Still 7Up?

Marion Pepsi serves parts of five states. They sell 7-Up in parts of that territory. Their website is http://www.fizzbizz.com

I just checked out their web site. They actually bottle Caffeine Free Mountain Dew! I thought that was only available in Canada. And with all of Pepsi and Dr Pepper/7up's products at their disposal, they choose Orange Crush as their company's orange soda. Nice.