Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just heard the cadbury will be rolling out 4 pack cans for diet and cherry vanilla dr pepper in feb and march as a massive sampling effort. Price will be $.99. Sounds pretty good. Hope they include berries and cream.

yeah, they mentioned this at our coke rally. cadbury is emphasizing their diet brands this year, so for the coolers for example, DDP is actually in front of DP and DCVDP is in front of CVDP, according to traffic flow. kind of odd, we'll see how it goes.

Funny.. I just saw a special upcoming glossy ad for Acme (Albertson's) today. Philadelphia Coke is going to be running them 10/$10. Diet flavors only.

yep, their emphasis this year is diet sodas.

i found theese last week... they had dcvdp and ddp in 4 pks

The Chicago Jewel stores and Woodman's have the 4 can dcvdp and ddp for $1. I guess this promotion is aimed at getting new diet drinkers. I thought it was funny; I do not see the value in the promotion. I went to the same Jewel on Saturday and Sunday, the promotion display was hardly shopped. My guess is that in a few months they will lower the price to move the product.

[ 02-06-2006, 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

at the woodmans in janesville wisconsin, i went one day and the display was full, i went 2 days later and its half gone already

Well 4 cans for $1 is a cool concept. I know just $1 makes it very tempting. However sometimes you can get a 12 pack for the same price per unit.

4 cans x 3 = 12 cans $1 x 3 =$3

Same price as paying $3 for a 12 pack, which is a fairly cheap price in certain areas.
    Feed the rush!

Around here there are often sales that put 12 packs at $2.50.

The 4 pack idea seems kinda of cool anyway. If they did it with more flavours I'd probably buy them.

They've been doing the 4-Packs here in So Cal for the last few weeks. .99 for the pack, plus the major supermarkets have been running a coupon in their ads where you get a free 4-pack on a certain day (usually Saturday, though Albertsons did it on Super Bowl Sunday).

I've seen Vons, Ralphs, Stater Bros. and Albertsons do this deal so far.