Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I have seen a few coke insiders on other websites claim Coca Cola will bring back Vanilla Coke starting on 07 and will be all over the US nationwide by 08. Take this with a grain of salt but are there any coke insiders around here who want to shed some light/opinion on this rumor I keep hearing?

well if it comes back they're probably trying to get a big boost in sales by taking it away and bringing it back.. its pretty short term plan

coke needs to pull their heads out of their ..you know whats

they need to make quality > apperance

i have heard from one source that vanilla coke would be a holiday thing... but i think its just a rumor, also. lots of rumors floating around nowadays for vanilla...

If its gonna be only a holidays thing, im gonna have to stock pile a years worth rofl.

Hopefully they reformulate it, and cut down on that overpowering vanilla taste.

I've only had vanilla coke a few times, and adding your own syrup tastes better.

To be honest... I'm not huge on brand extensions, bar Mountain Dew products.

I had stopped at a rest area on the Garden State Parkway today, and there were several huttons for Vanilla Coke in the vending machine. but they looked like they had been there for a while, so I figured that I would either get Black Cherry Vanilla, regular Coke (as was the case with one vending machine in Massachusetts), or "out of order".

Its coming back as a holiday drink only, just after november and gone by feb. Stock up

This should happen in Mexico too...

Originally posted by Dasani:
    Its coming back as a holiday drink only, just after november and gone by feb. Stock up
    That's great...that will be just about the time that my current stockpile will run out; so I will be able to re-stock for another several months! Any preview of what the graphics will look like?