Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let them try and fail with another product.

I don't necessarily understand how you can create something mid-calorie, and how you would sweeten it. Do you mix something like aspartame or ace-k and HFCS? I mean with one or the other, the result will be none or normal amounts of calories.

Wasn't Pepsi XL (or Pepsi Max) Ace-K plus sugar? Maybe this new Coke will be something similar, or sucralose with fructose, or something weird like that.

Speaking of sucralose, has ANYONE seen Diet RC anywhere? I had my eyeballs open for it on my road trip last week and never saw it anywhere, just Diet Rite.

andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Diet RC can be found in the area served by Royal Crown Bottling of Chicago, IL, and also in the area served by All-American Bottling Company, Louisville, KY.

darn, I got some Cherry RC from All American. Almost didn't buy it til I saw the word "All" - as everything I've ever had from "American" bottling was terrible.) Didn't see any Diet RC though, but I was at a convenience store somewhere in Tennesse or Kentucky at the time.

andy

All-American is a totally different company than American. All-American products are top notch, not waterdown like American.

yeah, I know that very well. Thats why I almost passed until I saw the "All"

I just don't see this working! You either want the sugar or you want the diet but I just don't see the need for anything in between. Heck just start putting REAL sugar back in Coke and sales will skyrocket!!!!!

I've seen the Diet RC around the Mid-South area a time or two since Pepsi lost 7up in that area but it's a hard find and I've yet to try one.

I think you can still get Diet RC off the Bevnet site.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Joy another male directed Pepsi-One type drink. Dumb! Sure One wasn't mid calories but it was marketed as "not a diet" but still healthy. This will fail.
    <b>Hey Pepsi, Shasta called, they want their lemon-lime back.</b>