Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

When I was at a CVS outside of Detroit, I saw POS advertising 2/$1 CC and VC, however, it had a new logo for each of them.

The CC was black, with only a cherry in the center.

The VC was the same red and cream, but with a big V in the center. It looks like the Wegman's W.

Fusion, any word on this?
    woot woot

Haven't seen the cherry one yet.

That's news to me. Terry? What do you know about these new logos?

That looks faaaake!!!!!!
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

First of all- it is not fake! I was just about to post the same topic myself. Just got back from a Target in Long Island, New York, and low and behold, there were the new vanilla cokes!!! Only 20oz bottles tho-the 2 Liters were still the same. I don't know whats up with this-i didnt see the cherry coke-but it wouldnt surprise me- I just dont understand- My opinion is that they are really trying to go ALL OUT with this new coke campaign (i.e. "Real"). In doing so, they brought back the newly updated stripe on the Coke Classic, as well as the stripe on Diet Coke. To tie the whole "stripe theme" together, they updated to the Vanilla and Cherry Coke sub-brands-again, the vanilla coke packaging didn't look ALL that bad-it just caught me by surprise. Thoughts?

Originally posted by fusion:
    That's news to me. Terry? What do you know about these new logos?
    Not a heck of a lot. Got that off a 20 oz from OZ (Ozarks Coke). Haven't seen the new cherry yet, nor on anything outside of 20 oz. I kind of like it, although its a bit scary. one person I showed it to thought it had to with the former V sci-fi series

I stopped by a grocery store here to pick up a few things, and I noticed the "v" logo on the Vanilla Coke 20oz, too. The cap was for the summer Coke music program.. maybe there's a connection?

Originally posted by fusion:
    I stopped by a grocery store here to pick up a few things, and I noticed the "v" logo on the Vanilla Coke 20oz, too. The cap was for the summer Coke music program.. maybe there's a connection?
    Nope. The 20 oz bottle from OZ I got was a straight coke cap from Ozarks Coke/DP bottling Springfield, MO.

Are these new Vanilla and Cherry Coke logos regional or national? Haven't seen them in Charlotte NC yet.

Not here yet in Central or CCE Territory. Then again, they don't even appear to sell Cherry Coke in CCE territory I was in (Eastern Great Lakes, former Herbco).