Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Just came across this new flavour of Coke Light in europe. Blood orange flavour. Is this old news as Ive never heard of it. Would like to try it.

__nothing really matters, love is all we need__

__nothing really matters, love is all we need__

Has anyone tried this yet. I am curious as to the flavour. MMM. blood orange, it should be a bit tart. Just the way I like it [img]smile.gif[/img]

let's hope it's better than the lemon and lime versions. but i wouldn't hold my breath.
    banned

I think I might enjoy this drink.

you could probably buy it on ebay if you wanted to try it.... for a hefty price
    I Love Soda!

Let's face it Coca Cola has outstanding Cola and Diet Cola / low carb soda pops. Yet, when it comes to blending in flavors into these outstanding colas, aside from Cherry Coke; being polite...these blended flavors have sucked.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Isn't MezzoMix an orange-flavored cola (non-diet) produced by Coca-Cola in Germany?

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    Let's face it Coca Cola has outstanding Cola and Diet Cola / low carb soda pops. Yet, when it comes to blending in flavors into these outstanding colas, aside from Cherry Coke; being polite...these blended flavors have sucked.
    i'm not sure, but maybe part of the problem is that taste tests don't accurately measure HOW people drink soda.

i mean, to me, it seems unlikely that so many people could've preferred the vanilla coke formula they were using. it just tasted pretty awful to me. i mean, people can disagree on what tastes best, but we can usually all pretty much agree on what tastes "decent."
    banned

Originally posted by popologist:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    i'm not sure, but maybe part of the problem is that taste tests don't accurately measure HOW people drink soda.

i mean, to me, it seems unlikely that so many people could've preferred the vanilla coke formula they were using. it just tasted pretty awful to me. i mean, people can disagree on what tastes best, but we can usually all pretty much agree on what tastes "decent."
    </font>[/QUOTE]I agree that Diet Vanilla Coke flavor was terrible. However, Coke produces their soda based on reginoal taste. The taste of Coke Light Wtih Lemon in France, was far different than it was here.Or Coca-Cola from Morroco is sweeter, or Diet Coke with Lime in England, taste like there is lime.
    Might have to do with the FDA, and certain artifical/natural flavors. But none the less.

That sucks they do that.