Bevboard

Last Sunday I found a 6ft create display of Red Fusion for $0.50 a 2ltr bottle. This was at Woodman's in Kenosha Wisconsin. This stack of Red Fusion appeared to be old stock.

I also saw 12pks of the Lipton Green tea line that was on sale for $4.99. There were maybe 15 or so 12pks located quick sale part of the store.

I spent at least 20 minutes of so in the bottle tea isle. Arizona Tea had on entire section. I saw flavors that I have only seen on their website. I was just amazed at the shear numbers and cheep price of the pre priced $0.99 cans. They were selling for $0.79 a can

I found Trade Winds and the other popular teas.
    I did not find New Leaf Teas.

They had the 28pk of Ice Mountain water on sale for $4.19. I always find good spring water sales.

[ 01-30-2006, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

damn, the friggin kenosha woodmans gets everything good... i mean, they had dnL not too long ago, and now they have red fusion... jeez janesviille gets nothing. im going there later tho, so maybe ill have a suprise

yes the lipton green tea 12pks are new - 12pks of aquafina splash are coming too
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

i have some pepsi blue to sale and dnl if anybody wants any.

Mr. Zabe, if you would be willing to buy a couple of those Red Fusion bottles and send them to me, I would GREATLY appreciate it!