Bevboard

I'm going on a trip to Ohio in a few weeks to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.... was wondering if anyone can recommend any sodas in that area that I should try?

Thanks!

Blair.
    Visit Soda Pop Dreams Magazine for great soda pop info, collecting stuff and more! <a href=\"http://www.sodapopdreams.org\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.sodapopdreams.org</a>

Since you live in Ontario, I'd say try the stuff you can't get up there, being Remix Sprite, Red Fusion, dnL, and stuff like that. There's nothing I would say that is odd in Cleveland, maybe in distribution, but not in offering of products.

cleveland's got nothing special. you might like how abarta does things or the differrent distribution scenarios there but other than that, blah.

have fun in cleveland. tis a cool town with cheap beer prices!

you might find cotton club in some grocery stores too, i just remembered, but that stuff's kinda gross anyway.
    woot woot

You could try Cherikee Red (I think that's how you spell it). That's the only Cotton Club soda I've ever tried, very good [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah, CR is a pretty unique soda. Their 50/50 is okay as well.

If you happen in the akron area there is a place Caused The West Point Market that has a nice selection of bottled sodas.--- Also, if you look you may find cherry crush at wally

Cleveland has a decent selection of gourmet
    beverages. Hank's, Saratoga, and T42 are
    available at J.Pistone a gourmet market in
    Shaker Heights. Also the Cleveland Museum of Art has a cafe which carries Hanks & Saratoga.

Cleveland Rocks!