Bevboard

Thread: Frank's Soda

Can anybody tell me anything about Frank's Sodas?
    From what I can gather it seems to be a line of canned sodas from Philadelphia.

Yes, it is. I think Hank's came up with their name to rhyme with Frank's to try to lure in people who were loyal to Frank's. I say Hank's No Thanks! The slogan for Frank's was "Is it Frank's... thanks!"; so Hank's No Thanks is appropriate considering their rapport with people who have worked with them over the years.

Funny thing is... what's all this hype over Philadelphia anyway? Anyone been to Philadelphia lately???
    Keep in mind that the King Of Pop\'s crown is not made from a bunch of melted aluminum cans!

nice town, horrible people
    woot woot

I don't know about that.
    I know some nice people there, but I see no redeeming value in the town.

Franks, as I understand...

Is the same thing as the Canada Dry flavored sodas that are available in Philadelphia. The Canada Dry bottler (Honickman/Delaware Valley) bought the Franks line and renamed it. Or maybe big Cadbury bought it. I'm not sure.

I have only seen canned Franks at one location, a beer/soda outlet not too far from me near the Delaware/Pennsylvania state line. It's canned in Concordville, PA by Cott. The facility was formerly owned by Honickman, who also owns the Canada Dry franchises all around this area (Potomac, Delaware Valley, College Point NY, etc).