Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is red fusion cancelled??

gas stations here in chicago have readily available 20oz bottles, they are VERY OLD and all out of date... i see old movie adds on them still.

cant find cans much anywhere, but i managed to find 24 packs at JEwel Osco, not many.

so, with cherry vanilla drpepper coming soon, nationwide in 2005, that will be in regular and diet, i dont see ANY possibility that red fusion will get nay shelf space anymore, is this the case?

anyone in the know on this?
    DNL seems to be sticking around, any more words on this? the 20oz in gas stations seems old, but nowhere near as old as the red fusions... and it is readily available in chicago at least in fridge packs.

and if anyone knows, is pitch black goign to be a yearly halloween thing or just this halloween, and will LIVE WIRE be cancelled or continue its year round thing in chicago again?

Livewire has already started to disappear in most stores here, and Pitch Black in some too.

Red Fusion is gone here for good, unless ABC in WV still has it (not sure on that). dnL is still around, but clinging to life barely.

I read on sodafavorites that this is DNL's last year. DNL and Red Fusion are both here, but RF is out of date.

LiveWire is going to be year-round here. We're PepsiAmericas territory. Pitch Black doesn't seem to be disappearing yet, although it is selling well.

Red Fusion is still bottled here, but probably not for long. My store's DP rep told me that they've already discontinued it in 20 oz. bottles. And they don't put too many 12-packs into the shelf, even though they almost always sell out by the end of the day. I see people drinking it more and more, and buying it up more. It's a shame that it will be cancelled soon. I wish they'd give it some time, to let it build up an audience. It's really good stuff.

i wish that too.. but i dont see a big enough of a market for Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Red Fusion Dr. Pepper, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, not to mention possibly the caffeine free variants.. that owuld be simlpy too much shelf space for dr.pepper's...

there's too many dr peppers. remember, not everyone likes the stuff. i know it's a shocker...
    woot woot

I have never seen a single person drinking or buying Red Fusion in my life. I would cancel it.

Personally, I like the term disco'd (discontinued) over cancelled. It reminds me of the 70's. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

yah i have only seen myself drinking red fusion ,never seen anyone buying it or drinking it..

however, today i did see a lady wearing a red fusion t-shirt, and it made me laugh.. it was obviously a free shirt she had just decided to throw on today.. i bet she has never even tried the stuff.

I've never seen anyone drinking the stuff.

In other news, last night I found the first 7Up machine to exist in Allegany County. I'm thrilled to be able to actually buy those products in 20 oz. here somewhere other than Sheetz.