Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ramonazo Guest

Last Wednesday, Coca-Cola announced the release of Nestea Ice, that describes it as an "Innovative Ready-To-Drink Tea With Refreshing Cooling Ingredient".

Check more at:
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscente..._to_drink.html
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscente..._to_drink.html

My question is: Nestea Ice is a new line extension of Nestea or it will replace Nestea Cool?

[ 05-20-2005, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

I wonder if it is the same cooling ingredient that is used in that Kool-Aid line. If so, I was not to thrilled with, as it had a disconcerting numbing sensation in my mouth.

Thanks Ramanazo for the heads up.
    I read that link. IMO the coke's Nestea is pretty darn good. The raspberry flavor is outstanding.

From reading that link I got the impression that coke might be revisiting it's old roots by adding some NOVOCAIN into the formula. LOLOLOLOLOL

I say if the car is still rocking then leave it alone. (Use your imagination. LOL)

Zabe

ramonazo Guest

I'm agree with you Mr. Zabe, Nestea COOL tastes so good, and better than Mexican ready-to-drink Nestea, I had the chance to try it in my winter vacations in Texas, but unfortunately there was only the regular version, not the flavored versions. Mmm... surely the raspberry flavored Nestea tastes great.

[ 05-20-2005, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: ramonazo ]

Has anyone tried the Fair Warning drinks at 7-11? They're made by Brain Twist, which is a sort of new beverage think tank owned by Coca-Cola. They have two beverages that use a cooling ingredient. I have a feeling that they are using the same or a similar one with these new Ice drinks.

I saw shelf tags for them last week, so I figured they had to be new items, but I hadn't heard anything about them at all..anywhere.

They will be in 20oz only, to be released in the northeast and southeast in June. Diet Nestea Cool is also being reformulated with Splenda, and the graphics are being updated. They're dropping the "cool" name.

a beverage think tank?
    woot woot

Well, they develop and market their own beverages without having to go through the usual product development channels. They developed Slap, which was a predecessor to Swerve.

www.brain-twist.com

ramonazo,
    I just had three 21oz cups of Nescafe Raspberry Ice Tea. I will go out on a limb as say that I have never had a bad cup of Raspberry Nescafe Ice Tea and that this flavored tea has to be the best in it's category.

I love pop. LOL This flavored ice tea is just the ultimate drink. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Zabe

[ 05-24-2005, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Originally posted by fusion:
    Has anyone tried the Fair Warning drinks at 7-11?
    I have. I bought one in December of last year, either that or January of this year, I can't remember. I think I was sick at the time I drank it with a bad cold and I thought the 'cooling' action would make me feel better. It didn't.

I didn't care much for the bottle, not becase it was one of those new "alumumium bottles" but because of the shape. You felt silly drinking out of it.
    Anita

Originally posted by jmyjunk:
    I wonder if it is the same cooling ingredient that is used in that Kool-Aid line. If so, I was not to thrilled with, as it had a disconcerting numbing sensation in my mouth.
    i agree with you. while it was cool at first while drinking it...the after effect wasnt so pleasant....and add that to iced tea...ehhhh im not so sure, but i guess we will eventually find out. i pray to god that it doesnt replace the COOL line, as its my favorite iced tea line out.