Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I want diet mello yello but nobody in my area sells it. I love mello yello but since I went on my diet 2 years ago I don't drink anything with calories anymore. Would anybody be willing to buy and send me some? I can pay by any method you would like. Thanks

Just a thought. From what some of our board mates have said, Diet Vault appears to be a better than average soda pop (the next generation of Mello Yello)? I bet Diet Vault would be pleasing to your diet Mello Yello pallet. You can now find it at your local grocery store.

[ 02-10-2006, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

i've heard that it is available in SC

Thats nice but I can't get it here and I've checked all the major cities and stores.

[ 02-11-2006, 08:17 AM: Message edited by: benchmarkman ]

They have Mello Yello here, but I have never seen Diet MY before.

Good luck finding some. To echo what's already been said, you might have to settle for Vault Zero.

If you're near the sandhills of NC take US 1 up to Aberdeen/Southern Pines or Sanford. Diet Mello Yello is sold around there. Coke Rand in Durham makes it.
    90 years of Cheer...1917-2007

Is it so hard for somebody to buy it for me and then I pay you? Come on please help me out here.

no. it's a lot easier for you to drive to north carolina then for me to drive there, buy it and mail it to you, and you maybe paying me for it. so just drive up the road to north carolina. if you want it bad enough, you will go get it. it's so close to you. i know you can just taste it. mmmmmmmm

don't whine.

But if you already live in a city where its sold its much easer for you to pick it up while you are at the store already than for me to drive 2 to 3 hours to get it.

LOL
    Why not call the bottler and ask for a retail reference that will ship you a case or two. Really a few hours drive is a slam dunk if are able to drive,