Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Has anyone else noticed that Coke Zero is becoming less available? It has disappeared from the Target and Ralphs (Krogers) in my area of Orange County, CA. The stores still have the shelf tags, but they are out of stock.

maybe it's just selling out... or, they're preparing for the new launch.

coke zero is supposed to be re-launched at the end of this month with the new black/silver packaging... and cherry coke zero, too.
    banned

I don't think its been selling out. We've checked a few times over the past couple weeks and they were out. Had to go back to Diet Dr. Pepper for the time being.

The Ralphs did have the two liter bottles, but that doesn't taste the same as the cans.

It's everywhere here. Even the vending machines have it.

I don't think so too... When I went to Texas I saw Coca-Cola Zero everywhere, in 20 oz. bottles and fridge packs, even I brought four bottles to home...

And soon it will be available HERE!!!

[ 01-17-2007, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

Its just flat selling out here... Been that way ever since they changed to the black label.

Coke Zero is "good."
    I say good in quotes because its as good as a diet can be. I was still grossed out by it, only to a lesser degree. LOL!

Confirmed! Coca-Cola Zero will be released here in Mexico next January 29 according to the countdown of the website...

www.zeroidea.com.mx

Awesome!!!

[ 01-17-2007, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

MrR
    Well it's about time our friends in Mexico will have Coke Zero. [img]smile.gif[/img]

At my regular grocery stores in Chicago; Coke Zero has nearly as many facings as Diet Coke. In the weekly sales adds,when Coca Cola products are on sale,there is usally a picture of Coke Zero.

I'm goofy but it's pleasing to see a good brand (IMO a value added brand) do well. In the near future I will have to give up sugar soda pop. Chances are I will become a Coke Zero drinker.
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    At my regular grocery stores in Chicago; Coke Zero has nearly as many facings as Diet Coke. In the weekly sales adds,when Coca Cola products are on sale,there is usally a picture of Coke Zero.
    It's true, when I see some print ads of grocery stores on the web, I see frequently a pic of Coke Zero, no doubt that Coke Zero is becoming a core brand of The Coca-Cola Company...