Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: imposibility

I have heard that it is imposible to drink a gallon of milk in one hour without throwing up. I have recently heard one of my friends say he knew a guy that has done it though(I dont believe them). Is there any factual evidence that would prove either side of the issue?

Many moons ago at summer camp my bunk and I each tried to drink a gallon of milk in less than a hour.

You guessed it, the whole bunk stood in a line and puke like sick puppies. I have tried to drink a gallon of milk in my 20's as well. Same result....Puked. I do not think it can be done.

[ 02-12-2006, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Your body cannot break down all of the lactose in that amount of time. That is what I heard.
    Feed the rush!

Im sure there is someone in the world that can do it. I've never tried it though.

No no, it's definitely possible. It's very simple. Stomach size varies from person to person. If you have enough room in your stomach, you can drink a gallon of milk. But you probably won't feel good afterwards.

The trouble lies in cocky people when their stomach is just big enough to allow a whole gallon in an hour, but think they can do it in 30 or 45 minutes, and realize it's not possible until it's too late.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

the question is, why would anyone even really want to drink a gallon of milk in an hour and vomit everywhere.
    I Love Soda!

ramonazo Guest

Even the guys of Jackass tried it...

See the video

Yes, the Jackass team also tackled the 50 hard-boiled eggs in an hour too. Disgusting results.

I really enjoyed this video, because I'm a HUGE Jackass fan. I recently bought the Jackass series DVD box set, and this skit was not on it.

Thanks, Ramon.

EDIT: Notice, once again, even the Jackass guys try to drink the gallon in a couple minutes, not an hour. (This was obviously done for comedic purposes, not to actually succeed.)
    SEV

[ 02-13-2006, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: SnappleElementsVenom ]