Bevboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

12 pack cans should be hitting the stores next week. Keep an eye out for announcements. And if you are an investor, the stock is rocketing. symbol jsda.

Sounds good, I want to try
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

Originally posted by ichiro:
    12 pack cans should be hitting the stores next week. Keep an eye out for announcements. And if you are an investor, the stock is rocketing. symbol jsda.
    Are they also going to have a mid calorie version and intentionally not mark it as mid calorie?

Will Target switch over the new SKU's?

don't know about the mid cal. All the cans will be pcs so i would say yes to the target q.

I thought the cans were still HFCS and the bottles are going to be changed to cane sugar?

[ 01-19-2007, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: turbojames ]

cans are going to pcs and bottles will be soon. Their whole line of products will be pcs by may or so.

Gee...if they can do it...why can't coke and pepsi??? Way to go Jones !!!!!!!!!

I had high hopes when I went to Target last night, but sadly there were no packages that listed anything but HFCS. Are they going to be prominently marked, or just quietly change the label? I even looked through the grab handle and rotated a few cans, but all the cans also say HFCS.

I was bummed, since I thought for sure that they would have something new by now, even if they didn't have the cream soda I wanted. Has anyone actually spotted the new stuff yet?

Does anyone else sell the cans, or still just Target? I suppose I could check a different store, but it seems unlikely that it would be any different.

[ 02-07-2007, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Zap ]

The exclusivity deal for target and Jones cans is supposed to expire quite soon.

Originally posted by SumPoosieCat:
    Gee...if they can do it...why can't coke and pepsi??? Way to go Jones !!!!!!!!!
    I know Pepsi is supposed to be coming out with "Pepsi Natural" and "Sierra Mist Essence" soon. I don't know if Coke has any such plans.