Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ramonazo Guest

The site is:
    http://www.virtualvender.coca-cola.com/

In this page appears the 400 products of The Coca-Cola Company around the world, ... and also appears products that are no longer available in their respective territories, like Surge and Citra in the case of U.S., Coca-Cola vainilla in the case of Mexico and Fanta in the case of Colombia.

Interesting they have Surge and Citra on there, but no mention of Minute Maid sodas, even though they're still being sold.

Um...what the heck is Corn Fanta?

Not to mention candy cane and cucumber melon? There Are tons of flavors on that list....its crazy.

what's up with all the bubblegum sodas in south america?
    woot woot

also, they say that "Kinley" is in the US, but i've never seen it.

falvors of mello yello: cherry, citrus lemon (original), citrus punch and watermelon.

this nordic mist stuff is available in chile, finland, portugal and spain. besides the last two that are close together, that's quite a distance for a similar beverage to be marketed in four countries.
    woot woot

Yes, I suspect some of those are way out of date. Surge is listed, but not Fanta Red Cream. Yet, you can't find either anymore, at least not newly made.

Still, a cool little site.
    Life is too short to drink crummy sodas...

For a long time in Israel, Kinley was fanta. It came in Orange, and various other flavors. I beleived it changed to Fanta at some point in the late 90's. I still have the old pop top Kinley orange can from 1992, with the Barcelona olympic logo on it.

ramonazo Guest

There's a lot of countries that doesn't use the Fanta trademark in their flavor sodas, for example Crush in Colombia and Hit in Venezuela.

ramonazo Guest

And now that I'm seeing again the Mexico section, they list Seagram's in the Mexico product portfolio, and Seagram's is distributed by Pepsi Bottling Group in some cities!

http://www.pbg.com/about/products_mexico.html

Also they mention Sprite Remix, and Sprite Remix was only a limited summer promotion in the past year.