Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

These came out in December in our local grocery. It's an insulated cooler that holds 24 cans and advertises our states's football team, Alabama Crimson Tide!

Now, the twist. A Pepsi cube came in one and a Mountain Dew cube came in the other one. We don't normally have cubes here, only suitcases. Since this promotion ended, the cubes haven't been found. So, we only received the cubes with this cooler..

With top opened:

Very cool. LOL

Has anyone realistically been able to put an unpacked cube in a refrigerator? Pictures?

is there anywhere still distributing the 12 packs that they had before fridgepacks?

The low quality G&J Pepsi Bottlers that serve Columbus, OH and some of the Cincinnati Suburbs still use the fakemates.

[ 02-17-2006, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: bigrich ]

they are totally the worst pepsi bottlers i've ever seen

Wal-Mart here has those 24 packs and OMG they look heavenly.

Just wondering why G&J is the WORST and low-quality? Because they still use fakemates and cubes?

Are we talking Pepsi bottlers? Or bottlers in general?

Honickman Canada Dry / Beverage Capital in Baltimore MD still produces 3x4 12 packs. Same with RC Winchester.

I say packaging says alot. Everything G&J does seems strange. They even use cones on the 24oz multi-paks. Their crates are different. (although they crates don't look bad.) If I lived in that area and did'nt like fakemates I would buy from a neighboring bottler like I did here in Indianapolis when Pepsi & Coke switched back to STEEL cans in the late 80's and early 90's. I absolutely would not drink out of one of those cans.

Who services Indianapolis? Pepsi Americas? I live in Central Ohio and everything is G&J until you get to Mansfield, so I'm used to the fakemates, cubes, etc. I see a lot of different packages when going out of G&J Territory because they are usually later than others to get new products.