Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am going on a cruise through Russia and Scandanavia in a few weeks and I was wondering if there are any good soft drinks there to pick up. If you have any requests I will try and pick up a small supply and sell/ship it to you when I return. Are there any really 'out there' Fanta's or any oddities that I should consider picking up? Do any Scandanavian countries have Sprite Ice Cube? If I find any 'cube, would anyone consider laying down a few bucks to purchase it for their own tests of it? Hope I can help you!
    Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

I'd be interested in Sprite Ice, but I'm especially interested in ANY Fanta flavors you see, excluding Orange, Strawberry and Grape. E-mail me.

Thanks.

I am presuming I will run into some Fanta lemon, so i think I shall bring back a small supply and sell it over here. If you are interested, please post here.

Are you going to Norway? They sell Urge (Surge) there.

Yes, I am going to be in Norway. If I can find any Urge, I would be inclined to pick it up. Also, just for the record, Fanta Lemon was available in the U.S. because I have a 20 oz. (rare) bottle of F.L.

Hope I can quench anybody's European soft drink URGE's...LOL

I am also going to be in Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Russia (obviosuly), England (yea, not too exotic [no offense, englanders]), and Sweden and Norway. Any sodas that you would like I am going to pick up. I will be (if I can find any) bringing back a large quantity of Urge.

I've never had Fanta Lemon, so I'm definitely interested. I saw a list once of foreign flavors that was very expansive, so who knows what you might run into.

Fanta Lemon is okay, but I don't actually remember it too well.

BTW, if I were to bring back URGE, how many of you faithful Surge drinkers wouldlike it and how much would they pay for it?

Fanta Lemon was around for about a week in Central Coke territory in 2L along w/Orange, Grape, and Strawberry.

After that week, Minute Maid Fruit Sodas came out, and we never saw Fanta again until recently in a few locales (Martinsburg, WV Wal-Mart, Moorefield, WV Food Lion) who have seen orange and grape in Fridge Packs. No sign though of a full-fledged return for Fanta in Central territory though.

In the Netherlands we have:
    Fanta Red Fruit (can)
    Fanta Exoctic (can)
    Fanta Orange (can)
    Fanta Lemon (bottle)
    Fanta Pomelo (Graphefruit)(can)
    Fanta Cassis (can)

Just look on www.fanta.nl

I would happily buy some URGE from you [img]smile.gif[/img] E-mail me or Private Message me and we'll discuss how much, price, etc.