Bevboard

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

If you got to the links below you can see the new Fresca Logo that will debut in september.

The classic version
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscente...citrus_can.jpg

All three new ones
    http://www2.coca-cola.com/presscenter/imagebrands.html

Give Me My PiBB!<br />--<br /> - Clarke

Oh my fault

is fresca diet?

also... i don't like the new packaging. it looks like supermarket brand soda. they could've done a lot better... in my opinion.

Originally posted by Empire State Buddy:
    is fresca diet?

Yup. One of the lesser known diet sodas .I think "back in the day" it had 10 calories, but now it has none? Little help?
    Anita

Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Empire State Buddy:
    is fresca diet?
    </font>[/QUOTE]Yup. One of the lesser known diet sodas .I think "back in the day" it had 10 calories, but now it has none? Little help?
    Anita

The new logos look brighter and more modern to me so I like them.

Here is A little info on Fresca.

Fresca is a brand of citrus soft drink made by the Coca-Cola company. First introduced in the United States in 1966, the drink is now sold throughout the world. It is a rarity in Coke products, in that it does not have a Pepsi equivalent.

Since its inception, Fresca has been marketed in the United States as a calorie-free, grapefruit-flavored soft drink, ostensibly catering to discriminating adult tastes. In 1985, the drink was given its one major ingredient change, in that it was now being sweetened with aspartame.

Historian Doris Kearns Goodwin wrote that Fresca was the favorite drink of U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson, who had a soda tap installed at the desk in the White House's Oval Office.

However in Latin America, Coca-Cola markets an entirely different soft drink under the Fresca brand name. This drink is grapefruit-flavored, but contains sugar. It is similar to the Squirt soft drink marketed in the United States by another company. In 1997 Coca-Cola, which had had requests for "Mexican Fresca" from immigrant communities launched the soft drink throughout the U.S. as Citra. However this was not successful and that drink is now sold as the Citrus flavor in the Fanta line in areas with a large hispanic population. The name may have been confusing for Latin American consumers, as "agua fresca" is a common local beverage.

This year, Coca-Cola released plans for a new, more contemporary look to Fresca, the first makeover since 1996. Two new flavours were also anounced: Sparkling Peach Citrus Fresca and Sparkling Black Cherry Fresca.

Spencer

i just tried the new fresca extensions, as they were 2/1 where i was working today. both are fantastic. the black cherry is almost reminiscent of the cherry starburst flavor, and the peach is very strong, but not overwhelming. both are great drinks and it's nice to not have just another diet cola on the market.

also - i saw coke take back some outdated coke zero and vault already at a meijer store i work in. it was from a three pallet drop (each, respectively) of cases of 20oz back when they both came out, and they only took back like five cases. not bad.
    woot woot

i had the peach today and i thought it was pretty overwhelming, although i don't like peach that much, but mello yello afterglow was awesome
    Join the fight to bring the Fully Loaded Citrus Soda back to store shelves!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bring-...20225161394713

Not much of a Fresca fan. But the new flavor extensions look good. Love the new logo

[ 09-16-2005, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>