Bevboard

The Dunkin Donuts around here dumped the fountain and are selling 20oz Pepsi product out of a cooler. This sucks as DD was one of the few places in town to get Pepsi from the fountain. Is this everywhere or just a local franchise thing?

[ 01-21-2007, 09:55 PM: Message edited by: drpep ]
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

At every dunkin donuts I have been to, they have coolers that you get 20 oz. from, I have never seen one that has fountains.

I've NEVER seen a fountain at any Dunkin's ever. Growing up I knew a ton of kids who worked at various ones, across the state. I used to be a DD junkie before work or school.

Everything there is pretty mediocre, though. Even the coffee is just OK. The only convient thing is the drive thru.

Anyway, I don't go much anymore but even so I can never recall seeing a fountain, even out of state ones on road trips.

Some franchises can be weird. A company can conform and phase things out, but every so often you go into a place in the middle of nowhere and it will look totally different than all the others.

I went into try one of those cookies they advertised a while back. I dunno if they still have them -- they where expensive and tasted like a donut!

Anyway, they just had a 20oz cooler also. No fountain.

Now there is this local Bagel place, and they used to have a pepsi fountain, and cooler with 20oz product, but I went in, and it was gone. Their beverage cooler just had a mismash of soda's in various sizes.

No fountains in the ones I have been in recently, either.