Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I love regular Vault. So I recently decided to try Vault Zero. I thought it was horrible. Of course I don't like any diet sodas. What do you guys think?

[ 02-22-2006, 03:58 AM: Message edited by: Mello Yello Luver ]
    Mello Yello Fans, visit my Forum: <a href=\"http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html\" target=\"_blank\">http://p2.forumforfree.com/melloyellofansi.html</a>

I'm still drinking and enjoying regular Vault. I will eventually give Vault Zero a try sometime but not for a while.

look for diet dew with the slogan "tuned up taste" on it - i think that is the new version - not positive though - and it doesnt say anything about splenda on it
    Vault Sucks, Do The Dew

I'll give a try as I am open to any and all good soda pops. It would be very cool it the new diet MD was drinkable and splenda free.

Come on guys the post is about Vault Zero, not diet dew. I know all you pepsi freaks want to make sure we all know about your new stuff, so why don't you take a few extra minutes to start your own post. Don't talk about diet dew in a Vault Zero forum because this post is for people who want to talk about Vault Zero.

My friend who is a citrus junkie loves Vault Zero. He normally prefers diet sodas like the Frescas and Diet Mello Yello (he's from TN). But he says Vault Zero is the diet soda that tastes most like its original.

He despises cola, so clearly he's never tried Coke Zero.

SEV [img]smile.gif[/img]

Since all I drink is diet (in the past year at least), I love Vault Zero, one drink and I have flashbacks of elementary school when we had Surge parties.

I like Vault Zero. Yeah, there's a little bit of a "diet" taste, but it's not too strong and the flavor is very much like regular Vault. Much like Coke Zero, it tastes best when it's ice cold.

For that matter, I have similar thoughts on the new "tuned up" Diet Dew. There's still a little bit of an aftertaste, but the flavor is a lot more smooth and Dew-like than the previous formulation. By the way, it's sweetened with a blend of aspartame, ace-K, and Splenda.

I haven't tried this "tuned up" Diet Dew, whenever I read the ingredients it's the same.

In fact, the bottle says "Same dew, new view."

When did this get released?

No, the first bottles of diet dew with the new logo said Same Dew New View
    the new ones says TUNED UP TASTS in place of where it says that.
    Anywhoo, ay 7-11 today they only had vault zero so I tried it, not bad, I prefer the reg version, but diet isnt bad MUCH better than the old diet dew.

Also has anyone seen vault or vault zero in 2 liters?