Bevboard

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Why don't we post the areas of the country where Coke Zero is being released? Maybe we can discern Coca-Cola Co.'s release patterns for the US.

It's already here in Virginia Beach(southeast VA), but only in a few locations.

It really doesn't taste that different from Diet Coke with Splenda, although Coke Zero's official website would have you believe otherwise.

turdferguson Guest

discern coca-cola co's release patterns for the us??? whomever might be interested in this has waaaaay too much time on their hands. the crap will be everywhere soon, does it matter that hickville, usa got it sooner than anywhere else? its not like any coke product is going to be rare or hard to find......gee, i hope i can find coke zero, its such an innovative and unique product after all!! what a joke. study cokes release pattern, thats funny.

Can I kindly say Chill is the Pill. LOL

This message board is to have fun and to trade/share all the on goings of our favorite beverages. I enjoy these informal pols.

Lighten up a bit before you blow off your soda pop top. LMAO

Hang loose [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Zabe

PS I have only seen Diet Coke with Splenda in the 20oz bottle,here in Chicago.

[ 06-09-2005, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

turdferguson Guest

i enjoy watching people get excited over a product that has no purpose...

and believe me, i couldnt be anymore chilled out dude!!!!!!!!

Wow, turd...

I'm not really excited over Coke Zero, and I didn't say it was a very innovative product.

But I'm interested to see where it's sold so early in its release.

And if you're not, then you clearly shouldn't be posting on a beverage message board.

The release of new beverages should be exciting, however, since that's what this whole community is about.

They have it all over Charleston, South Carolina where I live
    my favorite drinks---<br />bawls, stewart\'s key lime soda, barq\'s root beer, Vault and Surge

turdferguson Guest

umm, well im not interested in the least, in fact i couldnt be less interested. i do agree that the releasing of new beverages should be exciting, but if you think this product is exciting....well ill just stop right there. if this excites you from a professional beverage perspective, you obviously are new to the industry.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [img]smile.gif[/img]

turdferguson Guest

im not trying to be confrontational, but lets be real here folks....

Whatever man.