Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Suicide" sodas

I'm not sure what everyone else calls them but here in Iowa when we mix different beverages we call them "suicides." I was just wonder if anyone has any favorite mixes.
    I like to mix sprite with some HI-C Orange at any fast food restaurants that have both.

The Whataburgers in the Concord, NC area (NOT the Texas Whataburger) have a drink called the Witch Doctor, they mix a bit of every drink from the fountain and toss in a pickle.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?

Suicides? many moons ago when I worked in the fast food industry we called it "Swamp Water"...

We don't have Cherry Lemon Sundrop here but alot of places have both Sundrop and Code Red Mountain Dew on fountain. Mix them together and it's pretty tasty. Go heavy on the Sundrop.
    banned

I went to a scout camp once, they had a drink called a frozen suicide - coke, sprite, and fanta orange.

Originally posted by drpep:
    The Whataburgers in the Concord, NC area (NOT the Texas Whataburger) have a drink called the Witch Doctor, they mix a bit of every drink from the fountain and toss in a pickle.
    A Pickle? LOL

On the West Coast I have heard of a variety of fountain drinks mixed together called a "graveyard".

That almost makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

DG

In Tennessee as a kid the Skating Rink sold "suicide" drinks like crazy. I used to have them. But to me the term meant a shot of everything on the fountain not just a specific mix.
    I have 12 packs in my fridge, closet, trunk, and occasionally in random locations.

Angry

they call them suicides here too
    back when i used to go to the skating rink every friday when i was really young. they used to have surge in the fountain so it was even better with surge in it.
    but they had... coke, diet coke, sprite, surge, dr pepper, & root beer
    theyd mix everything but the diet coke and thats what i usually got... IT WAS GOOD. but anyway.. surge got replaced with cherry coke.. the suicides arent that good anymore.. they might have put vault where cherry coke is i dont know its been like 2 years since i went to the skating rink. NOBODY GOES THERE ANYMORE./.. its all about the movies which is gettin too expensive >

They recently tore down the skating rink in the town where i live because nobody was going there... Ours had SURGE too.