Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Coca-Cola Zero, is now in Mexico!

Today in all the country Coca-Cola Zero is released in all the stores (four days before its release to the public media), the label is the same as the australian and argentinean one, and is available in three sizes: 600 ml bottle (in the pic), 8 oz. cans, 12 oz. cans and 1 liter bottle... awesome!

Welcome to Mexico, Coke Zero!

[ 01-28-2007, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Ram0n C0keah0lic ]

very cool! i just picked up a 12 of coke zero here, and it is chilling in the fridge

MrR
    Outstanding!!!!!
    Very "sexy" bottle.
    It's about time. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

Cool Rob!
    You're right MrZ, the bottle is really "hot"! lol

and coke zero marches on...
    banned

That is a neat bottle, indeed!

Do I see the dynamic ribbon device on the bottle it self? Will we ever see such a bottle here State side?

Mr. R. have you had a chance to try this version? Is it any different to Coca Cola Light?

Umm, isn't "zero" in Spanish "cero?"

Had a Zero the other night. Not bad with food. I do like the new black graphics. That Mexican bottle is an interesting interpretation of the "hobbleskirt" bottle. I guess no chance of seeing this in refillable glass in Mexico, though...
    Drink responsibly....drink soda!

Originally posted by jmyjunk:
    That is a neat bottle, indeed!

Do I see the dynamic ribbon device on the bottle it self? Will we ever see such a bottle here State side?

Mr. R. have you had a chance to try this version? Is it any different to Coca Cola Light?
    Jmy, yes, a thin dynamic ribbon appears in the bottle after the Coca-Cola logo, if I get a digicam I'll post a pic so you can see it better... and since its launching yesterday I tried it four times, and IMO it tastes completely similar to the american Coca-Cola Zero, it tastes less sweet than Coke Light and less like medicine... definetely tastes great...

Also I want to ask you a question, this mexican Coke Zero version contains 25 mg of Sodium Cyclamate, I heard an urban myth that Cyclamate may cause cancer... is this true?

[ 01-28-2007, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: Ram0n C0keah0lic ]

Originally posted by No Soda:
    Umm, isn't "zero" in Spanish "cero?"

Had a Zero the other night. Not bad with food. I do like the new black graphics. That Mexican bottle is an interesting interpretation of the "hobbleskirt" bottle. I guess no chance of seeing this in refillable glass in Mexico, though...
    You're right... it's "cero", but they used the zero to make the name more original... and about the chances of releasing it in glass bottle, I think there's few chances also...

Sodium Cyclamate

This link may give you some insight. For sure it gives some understanding of Sodium Cyclamate and health risks.

[ 01-28-2007, 03:12 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]
    Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba