Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i think so.

they should've made it different somehow. maybe a black can with red and white lettering.

but, i guess since almost all diet soda comes in white or silver cans... they thought they should stick with that.

i like C2's can a lot. dark red... black lettering.

My friend...LOL....Coke could have made the new Coke Zero colors, hot pink with hot purple letters and myself included would careless.

The Coke Zero product is far superior to Coke C2, you will never miss Coke C2. LOL

I can't wait for you to try it. You will be a very
    happy camper.LOL

Zabe

Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
    My friend...LOL....Coke could have made the new Coke Zero colors, hot pink with hot purple letters and myself included would careless.

The Coke Zero product is far superior to Coke C2, you will never miss Coke C2. LOL

I can't wait for you to try it. You will be a very
    happy camper.LOL

Zabe
    packaging matters, Z. i mean, i'd have trouble buying Zero if it came in a pink can... like TAB. LOL.

anyway... wow... your endorsement is pretty encouraging. if Zero tastes like C2... i'll probably never drink Diet Coke again.

and that might be the case for a lot of people. we'll see. people might leave Diet Coke in droves. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

Originally posted by BottleBoss:
    oh... like u'd drink diet coke from a hot pink can. please.

Empire Buddy, it pains me that the can color would prevent you from buying a strong product.

What, are you afraid that the cashier would think you're strange?

Actually, I think the can looks quite distinctive - definately stands apart from Diet Coke.

I still haven't gotten to try the stuff though.

I think Coke Zero's can is alright.. it is very similar to diet coke but thats probably a good thing...

i think the coolest of the coke cans is C2's, .. with the dark red/black setup...

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:
    I think Coke Zero's can is alright.. it is very similar to diet coke but thats probably a good thing...

i think the coolest of the coke cans is C2's, .. with the dark red/black setup...
    me too.

they need to put something in a black can... with red and silver script. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by Jimmy O'Sullivan:

me too. but they need to put something in a black can... with red and silver script. maybe a high-energy version of classic.