Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

is it even out yet?

everyone just keeps talking about diet coke w/ splenda, and... coke zero. but what about pepsi one with splenda?

how does it stack up?

personally, i tried pepsi one when it first came out and... i actually liked it. but i stuck with diet coke.

my prediction is that coke zero will far outsell pepsi one in just a couple years. simply because it will attract classic drinkers who are forced to drink diet... b/c of health, weight, etc.

pepsi one's primary market... i think... was pepsi drinkers who don't like diet pepsi. but i think diet coke with splenda is likely to steal a lot of them now... as well as coke zero. it's a one-two punch that may KO pepsi one. we'll see.

it came out months ago and i drank it exclusively because it was the closest thing to coke classic (to me)until this week when i found the holy grail that is coke zero (ice cold only, of course).

Pepsi One is amazing.

Closest thing to Pepsi I can possibly find. It makes me want to gag whenever I drink Diet Pepsi again.

i didn't realize diet pepsi was so bad. or that pepsi one tasted so differnt from it.

i have tasted pepsi one before... before it had splenda, and it was good. but i kept drinking diet coke anyway.

Pepsi One is very different from Diet Pepsi. The former is NASTY, HORRID stuff. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Diet Pepsi, when fresh, is wondrous. Of course, those are MY opinions, with which you may differ, and I invite you to do so! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yes, it's very good.

It doesn't taste competely like the Pepsi formula, and it also doesn't taste like the old Pepsi One, but it's without doubt one of the best diet colas.

But Coke Zero blows out of the water. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

wow. zero is THAT good, eh? i really can't wait to try it. i just hope i'm not disappointed.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

All the diets are getting the plenda treatment. Even 7up.

No, they aren't. 7Up is. Diet Coke isn't (except the version that mentions it). Diet Pepsi isn't.

The jury is still out on Splenda, and there are supply problems.

Yeah, I'm not sure every beverage company wants to jack the prices of their diet sodas with Splenda...

Besides, not everyone's digestive tract can handle Splenda, not to mention that some hardcore diet drink consumers prefer the taste of cheaper sweeteners.