Bevboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is me or is it Coke Zero?
    I have drunken Coke Zero with a moderate meal and I have just drunken Coke Zero with no food.

Either way, I seem to be getting a rather nice caffeine buzz. LOL I'm not complaining,I like caffeine "Kicks". LOL

Has anyone else had this experience?

I have found that drinking Coke Zero on ice tastes even better than just out of the bottle.

[ 06-12-2005, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

On ice, the stuff is great. Tastes almost like Coke, and the more I drink the better it tastes.

Out of the bottle, I must say this is singularly the WORST crap I have ever drunk, with the possible exception of some foreign versions of Coke products I sampled at Epcot at Walt Disney World a few years back...

I can't believe how much difference over ice and in a glass makes to this stuff.

I am VERY curious as to what it will taste like from a can.

Me too, I have a fridge pack that is cooling down.
    Maybe tomorrow I will try a can, as for now I have a good supply of bottles. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I tried a half-refrigerated can, and I can't say I was pleased with the result.

But over ice, it's the stuff.

????

taste the same no matter how its cooled to me..

excellent.

i still haven't tasted zero, but... i've noticed i get a bigger "caffeine kick" from diet coke that regular coke. not sure why.

Diet Coke with Splenda has a nice "kick" to it also. It also tastes better on ice.

Still waiting for those 1 liters and fridge packs of Coke Zero to get to East Texas!

The first time I drank it(20oz) it was decent, second time good, third time great. I mean the more I drink the better it tastes.

I like it out of the 20z, I haven't seen it in anything else yet.

lovin the coke zero. Great addition to the product line.

Only problem is explaining the difference between Zero and Diet Coke to customers.

Almost as fun as explaining that Sprite Zero is the same as Diet Sprite. I had people tell me that it tasted diff than DS!

I'm not a very loyal diet sprite drinker. I have a poor stomach and regular sprite has been like medicine to me. It really helps me get through some hard days.

That being said, the new diet sprite zero, yes I tried a case of it, the whole marketing of it just did not get me too excited. To tell you the truth as far as diet lemon lime soda's go diet sprite zero is on my B list of soda pops. I just do not enjoy it as much.