Bevboard

Question Is Squirt still bottled by Davis?

Does anyone here know if Davis is still bottling Squirt? I've been buying it in 2-liter bottles from the Walmart in Waynesboro, PA. When I was there a few weeks ago, they only had a few bottles, and when I was there yesterday there weren't any at all (the had a ton of Hawaiian Punch though). I stopped at the Food Lion next door, but they only had three bottles and there wasn't as part of an aisle display (not an endcap - just the 2-liter bottles in their trays stacked on the floor) made up of Davis bottled products. I made a very brief trip to the Walmart in Chambersburg, but they also were out.

It is a possibility that their warehouse was out. They only sell it in 2Ls, unfortunately. I haven't seen it around in their territory near me, but I haven't looked too much.

If you're on Twitter, ask Ken Davis:

https://twitter.com/#!/kendavisD94

I thought it could be something with the warehouse, or maybe the driver didn't think it sold enough (I think they can decide that sort of thing - I've worked in retail, but not as a vendor).

I was in the Harrisburg area yesterday and the Walmart in Mechanicsburg didn't have it either, but a nearby Sheetz had 20oz bottles from ABC. I guess they sell some 20oz to Davis.

I don't do Twitter, but he's on LinkedIn - maybe I'll be able to contact him that way. Otherwise I'll just wait and see if it's back in stock when I do another Pennsylvania Dutch (Diet) Birch Beer run to Waynesboro for my Dad.

If they did stop bottling it, I could always drive out to Cumberland, MD if I decide I really miss it, since ABC has cans there.

I found 20oz Squirt in Mansfield, PA, with the ABC bottle cap, in the Davis section of the cooler.
    Whatcha gonna do mama now that the roast beef is gone?