Bevboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I found the last fridgepacks of Diet Coke With Lemon I'll ever see today at the Wal Mart in Suffolk. There was five fridgepacks left, I bought four (I decided to leave one in case there's a Diet Coke With Lemon fan in Suffolk!). I'm too excited about this. I told my mom I consider this one of my birthday presents:

Um...I brought these home at 12:30, and I've already drank four cans. And they're barely cold. Well, I got 46 cans to drink before July 11th (the expiration date--I don't mess with Diet after its expired)

The cashier at Wal Mart thought something was horribly wrong with me when she saw me buying four fridgepacks of the same brand. She said "eww! I can't stand lemon things!"
    Anita

Awesome. Last week, I was in my local drugstore and bought the last fridgepack of Sprite Berry Clear. Aruba Jam was stacked, on top and down both sides of it. I rescued the Berry Clear. Not because it's really good, just because I collect sodas, especially short lived ones.

I think I can still find berry from time to time. I won't buy it though b/c I don't really like sprite, and I don't have the room to save a fridgepack.
    Anita

Diet Coke with Lemon is still plentiful in the NYC area. I guess it must be selling better here than in most places.

Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
    Diet Coke with Lemon is still plentiful in the NYC area. I guess it must be selling better here than in most places.
    Are the 20 oz bottles abundant still? I miss having a 20 oz bottle of Diet Coke With Lemon.
    Anita

ramonazo Guest

Originally posted by wonkapete:
    Awesome. Last week, I was in my local drugstore and bought the last fridgepack of Sprite Berry Clear. Aruba Jam was stacked, on top and down both sides of it. I rescued the Berry Clear. Not because it's really good, just because I collect sodas, especially short lived ones.
    I did something similar, when I went to Lagos de Moreno,Jalisco, three months ago, there were no Coca-Cola vainilla in any grocery store, until I went to a supermarket called LEY and there were only two 8 oz. cans of Coca-Cola vainilla (I think that the last two in town), I bought them, I drank one can and the other I still keep it in my closet.

Last week I was in a small mom & pop grocery. They had one can of Pepsi Holiday Spice in the cooler. It's amazing what's sitting around if you look hard enough.

Originally posted by TheConnieVandelayShow:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
    Are the 20 oz bottles abundant still? I miss having a 20 oz bottle of Diet Coke With Lemon. </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, they are!

Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
    Yes, they are!
    Daamn, we haven't had 20 oz Diet Coke With Lemon since 2003, I don't think.
    Anita

so diet with lemon was discontinued?

hmm. it doesn't really surprise me. i thought the stuff was absolutely awful (no offense to anyone who likes it).