Bevboard

I have heard from a dpsubg rep that Diet Rite has a cherry cola coming out soon. Has anyone heard of this? I am a big fan of Diet Rite and think this is a really good idea. I am always looking for a good tasting diet soda.

YES

Well,if it's close to tasting like like a Diet version of Cherry RC then it might be a good one.

-Andy
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

Well I would be surprised to see another cherry version of the rite flavors... maybe your area was finally getting "black cherry" which has been in other areas for around a year?

Its not like the cherry rc.

bummer!
    Give me some cane sugar real Pepsi in a glass bottle... and not Throwback!

I hope its not watered down tasting like the other Diet Rites I've tried. I'll give it a shot when it comes out.

I talked to a salesguy from DPSUBG again today. He said it is Diet Rite Cherry Cola and it was going to be in stores by the middle of June. It is replacing kiwi-strawberry by the bottler here. He said he would bring me a sample next week. He said all of the salespeople have already tried it, and of course, he said it was very good.

Sounds interesting. I hope it comes to my area; Diet Rite has pretty limited distribution here, and we've never had Kiwi Strawberry as far as I can remember.