Bevboard

While in Miss., coca-cola has a big campaign over there named 'Taste Something Different'. There were displays in almost every store. Had small signs on the coolers.. display cards, etc. Then, I even noticed a Coke machine with this slogan.

Also, I found a cool Watermelon soda. They only one on the shelf. So, I haven't tried it yet. I will wait until I go back and get one to drink. I'm interested in trying this Watermelon.

Wow, what is in the "Taste something different" machine?

Are they strange or lesser-known sodas?

If so, I'd go totally ape-sh!t if they came around these parts.

No, it was just the newer Coke products. Coke w\lime, diet coke w\lime, diet coke w\splenda, etc. Nothing we haven't seen before.

IMO
    It would be cool if the machines owned and operated by the big vendor companies could promote the new flavors even those that have not hit the mass market.

I enjoy using pop machines as they make it easy to try new flavors ect. Same old same old does get boring. LOL

[ 06-17-2005, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Originally posted by wonkapete:
    No, it was just the newer Coke products. Coke w\lime, diet coke w\lime, diet coke w\splenda, etc. Nothing we haven't seen before.
    Oh man, that's awesome. 'Cause I'm so tired of seeing regular coke, diet coke, and sprite in vending machines. I now avoid them.
    Anita

it's a cool slogan... but hard to apply that to ANYTHING made by coca-cola... i mean... how many BILLION servings do they sell... A DAY? LOL.

Harpers Ferry, West Virginia/ Frederick, Maryland

It would be cool to have a vender that really did load their machines with 'something different'. But you will never get that anymore in the Coke and Pepsi world.