Bevboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new milk drinks

Some new flavors from Hershey and Nesquik recently hit our area. The Hershey's are the best! Whoppers candy flavor and Hershey Kisses, caramel flavor. I suggest trying both!

Also, Nesquik just came out with Smores, which is OK. And Vanilla Caramel, which is also OK. Doesn't touch Hershey though.

Before you down another one of those, check the calories.

I was floored when I did one day.

Even BevNET remarks that the calories are "outrageous".

They pack anywhere from 600 to 800 calories.

So if you've get an unbelievable metabolism, have at it!

I must say, however, that they're absolutely delicious.

(Zabe always talks about "guilty pleasures". Here they are.)

LOL
    Guilty and they make you look bigger than a cow.LOL

Coke has a milk product (not Yooho) that has not made it to Chi Town yet. Has anyone seen it or tried it? I was hooked on Yo oho for a long time. I used to buy 2 ice cold bottles when I took the train to work. LOL

Once and a while (guilty pleasure) I will buy some when they go on sale. YUM Nice buzz indeed.

I heard a couple yrs ago (?) that coke was getting in to the milk products market, something like 'Project Mother'. Last I heard, it was taking place around New York. I haven't heard anything lately about it. Did it get off the ground?

Zabe, funny you mention Yoo-Hoo. I was 'addicted' to it too back years ago. I accumulated a lot of Hoo items back then. I haven't had a Hoo in a while now.. Yoo-Hoo used to have these pics of mine on their site a couples years ago..

You know I heard that it did go into test markets at a few selected middle schools. Coke was encouraged LOL to get rid of high surgar and caffeine drinks (soda pops). I heard this a few months ago. I would like to see this go mass market to force the price of the current products to decrees. A bottle of 16.9 Yooho costs around $1.25 to $1.65.

[ 06-17-2005, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

WOW....awesome pictures. Is that you in the bottom picture? I bow my head in respect for your Yooho collection is choco-lishous. LOL

[ 06-17-2005, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Well, thank you. Yea, that's me. I actually had way more Yoo-hoo stuff.. but so much of it is boxed up, I only could get to those few items. It is a good product, but like you said, it's way too pricy now. A few years ago, the 16 oz. was like .79 here. Now, it's about $1.25. That's crazy.

Well said. Gee there was nothing like a frosted Hostes fudge brownie and an ice cold Yooho. [img]smile.gif[/img] The total cost was only 95 cents. LOL

I was a real junkie during my highscool years.LOL

[ 06-17-2005, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

I got a question, in the early 1990's when I was about 7 or 8 during the summer, my mom and I would walk down to this little store, and I'd get a chocolate drink similar to Yoo Hoo, but it wasn't Yoo Hoo. It was something like 'chocolate brownie' and it had a small silloute of a girl that looked like she was dressed like a Girl Scout Brownie on the label. I don't think I've seen this stuff since 1993-ish.
    Anita