Bevboard

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't believe i like it so much. but it's very "refreshing" and doesn't taste "diet" at all.

i just picked up a 1.5 liter bottle of it, because the store had 5 for 5 on all coke 1.5 liters... and... i've heard some of you talk about it... so i thought i'd try it. and... surprisingly, i like it.

i'm not a big fan of sprite or mountain dew... sprite is just too sweet (for me), and mountain dew is just too... something. LOL. but i like this fresca stuff. [img]smile.gif[/img]

for those who want to know... i also picked up 2 bottles of diet w/ splenda, 1 caffeine free diet, and 1 diet dr. pepper. they were all out of C2... which sucked, b/c that's what i wanted.

Holy soda pop buying spree. LOL
    Cool....now you can burp all weekend.
    Party on Garth. LOL

well, i hardly ever buy 2-liter, or 1.5 liters... b/c my roommate doesn't drink soda... and i just like the convenience of cans. (plus, they're just "prettier" to me... cuz they're shiny and metallic. LOL)

anyway... with all the new products out... and... while i WAIT for Zero to come in cans... i'd figure i'd save money on my lesser-favorites... and buy them in the big bottles. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And the death of ESB's C2 begins...

nooo! i still love C2. [img]smile.gif[/img]